EverythingZimbabwean: Buy and Sell
- Collaborate on the platform design and functionality
- Designing and building the website front-end.
- Work on system architecture.
- Managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
- Generating WordPress themes and plugins.
- Conducting website performance tests.
- Troubleshooting content issues.
- Monitoring the performance of the live website.
- Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
- Strategize, execute, and liaise between IT operations and software development
- Collaborate in project planning to share knowledge and system option
- Deployment and configuration management using tools such as Jira, GitHub
- Experience with operating systems such as Windows, iOs and Linux
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a similar field.
- Proven work experience as a WordPress developer.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial, and SVN.
- Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
Bonus points if you also have:
- Experience with e-commerce platforms or related APIs and WooCommerce
- Experience with DevOps or infrastructure management
EMAIL YOUR CV AND PORTFOLIO TO: [email protected]
APPLICATION CLOSES 4 JUNE 2021